Rules for Regional Idea Competition
1. Applicants must reside in Hopkins, Webster, Henderson, Union and Muhlenberg County and be a full-time high school student or home-schooled full-time high school student.
2. Business idea must be a NEW For Profit Business.
3. Business idea must be from one of the following target industries. Agriculture, Filtration, Healthcare, IT/Data/Software/Tech, Logistics/Distribution and Aviation.
4. Teams are allowed no more than 4 members per team.
5. Participants must submit an online application by going to https://www.westcentralky.com/regional-idea-competion.html A three-minute video is required for application to be valid. All applications and video are to be submitted by no later than December 14th, 2018.
6. Idea must be the original work of the applicant.
7. A participant is only allowed to be a part of one team for the competition.